Our professional services – We remain open as an essential service under current Covid-19 regulations
COVID-19: our clinics response updated 7/12/20.
- Increased hygiene and social distancing.
- Masks must be worn indoors if distancing is less than 1.5 meters.
- Telehealth Consultation available
- Clinical Exercise and Pilates classes available online using Zoom Monday and Tuesday’s at 6pm
- Face to face Clinical Exercise classes of 10-12 and classes of 3 resume 28/1/21.
- Hydrotherapy groups and Clinical Exercises classes have ceased until 2021. We are waiting for the CGMC pool to re-open.
Let us reassure you that we have taken the necessary precautions and increased our hygiene procedures as per APA and AMA guidelines. Such measures include:
- All treatment couches, equipment and chairs are wiped down or disinfected after each consultation.
- Clinicians thoroughly wash their hands between consultations. This is usual practise.
- Chairs in the waiting room are spaced to increase social distancing.
- Hand disinfectant solution is available in every room and to is be used by all clients on entry and on departure from the clinic.
- All clients are asked screening questions on the phone related to COVID-19 when booking their appointment. Additionally, clients are asked to sign a declaration form stating that they have not returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks and do not have symptoms including cough, cold, sore throat or temperature.
- Linen is changed between every client.
- Clients and staff wear masks if distancing is less than 1.5 meters.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 9578 8657.
East Brighton Physiotherapy Centre aims is to help you to achieve your goal. Whether that be pain relief, rehabilitation after joint replacement, a sporting injury, improved posture or a higher level of physical fitness we aim to achieve the best possible result for you. This may involve return to sport, work or a vast variety of personal daily tasks.