What’s Happening June 2022:
Term 3 Clinical Pilates and Exercise classes start Monday 11/7/22. Join us and enrol now. 4 classes available at St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church Hall, 237 North Rd, South Caulfield, Monday – Thursday, 1 class in the clinic Saturday morning. Call the clinic to book an assessment with Winston Lim or Bronwyn McIlveen. See our Clinical Exercise page of this website to find more information.
Clinical Exercise and Pilates pre-taped classes are available to purchase for Term 3 2022 for 12 weeks; cost $120.
GLA:D Training for OA of hip and knee is available. GLA:D is a 6 week education and exercise programme which Winston Lim, physiotherapist, will lead you through. See the GLA:D section of this website for more information.
Telehealth Consultations are still available if you can’t make it in to the clinic. They are great for exercise progression and advice about management of your problem is you do not wish to or cannot come in to the clinic.
Hydrotherapy is running well on Wednesday’s at Harold Holt Swim Centre, 1409-1413 High St, Glen Iris. CGMC pool is still not open for our use (at 25/06/22). Call the clinic to book an assessment with Bronwyn McIlveen. See our Hydrotherapy page of this website to find more information.
Masks do not have to be worn in our Clinical Exercise/Pilates classes or during Hydrotherapy (as of 25/2/22 11:59pm).
From 26/2/22 it is recommended and not mandatory for clients and staff to wear masks during treatment. However, we recommend that surgical or N95 masks continue to be worn for treatment.
COVID-19: our clinics response. Let us reassure you that we have taken the necessary precautions and increased our hygiene procedures as per the changing and current DSHH and APA guidelines. Such measures include:
- Staff and clients may wear masks during treatment sessions.
- Clinicians thoroughly wash their hands between consultations. This is usual practise.
- Hand disinfectant solution is available in reception and treatment rooms for use by clients who may choose to use it on entry and on departure from the clinic. Clients are welcome to wash their hands.
- We have HEPA viral filters in each treatment area and reception to purify the air.
- All treatment couches, equipment and chairs are wiped down or disinfected after each consultation.
- A cough screen is in place at reception.
- Linen is changed between every client.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 9578 8657.
East Brighton Physiotherapy Centre aims is to help you to achieve your goal. Whether that be pain relief, rehabilitation after joint replacement, a sporting injury, improved posture or a higher level of physical fitness we aim to achieve the best possible result for you. This may involve return to sport, work or a vast variety of personal daily tasks.