COVID-19: our clinics response
- Increased hygiene and social distancing remain.
- Masks must be worn by clients indoors and outdoors.
- Telehealth Consultations are available.
- Clinical Exercise and Pilates classes available live online Mondays and Tuesday at 6pm for 30 minutes for Term 4A 2021 (1st 5 weeks of term 4).
- Face to face Clinical Exercise classes of 10 people (4 groups running) and class of 3 people Saturday morning are currently suspended.
- Hydrotherapy groups have ceased. We are still waiting for the CGMC pool to re-open (as at 6/10/21).
Let us reassure you that we have taken the necessary precautions and increased our hygiene procedures as per DSHH and APA guidelines. Such measures include:
- Staff and clients wear masks at all times at every attempt is made to maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters wherever possible during treatment sessions.
- All clients are asked screening questions on the phone related to COVID-19 when booking their appointment. Additionally, clients are asked to sign a declaration form stating that they have not returned from overseas or high risk areas in Australia in the last 2 weeks and do not have symptoms including cough, cold, sore throat, temperature, unusual fatigue or loss of taste and smell.
- Clinicians thoroughly wash their hands between consultations. This is usual practise.
- Hand disinfectant solution is available in reception and treatment rooms for use by clients who may choose to use it on entry and on departure from the clinic.
- All treatment couches, equipment and chairs are wiped down or disinfected after each consultation.
- Chairs in the waiting room are spaced to increase social distancing to 1.5 meters. A cough screen is in place at reception.
- Linen is changed between every client.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 9578 8657.
East Brighton Physiotherapy Centre aims is to help you to achieve your goal. Whether that be pain relief, rehabilitation after joint replacement, a sporting injury, improved posture or a higher level of physical fitness we aim to achieve the best possible result for you. This may involve return to sport, work or a vast variety of personal daily tasks.