Hydrotherapy will resume on 23/2/22 at Harold Holt Swim Centre, 1409-1413 High St, Glen Iris. CGMC pool is still not open for our use (at 3/3/22). Call the clinic to book an assessment with Bronwyn McIlveen. See our Hydrotherapy page of this website to find more information.
We have new receptionists Alex and Giulia.
Masks do not have to be worn in our Clinical Exercise/Pilates classes or during Hydrotherapy (as of 25/2/22 11:59pm).
Some spaces are available in our face to face Term 1 Clinical Pilates Classes which commenced Monday 31/1/22 at St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church Hall, 237 North Rd, South Caulfield. Call the clinic to book an assessment with Winston Lim or Bronwyn McIlveen. See our Clinical Exercise page of this website to find more information.
From 26/2/22 it is recommended and not mandatory for clients and staff to wear masks during treatment. However, we recommend that surgical or N95 masks continue to be worn for treatment.
Telehealth Consultations are still available if you can’t make it in to the clinic. They are great for exercise progression and advice about management of your problem.
Clinical Exercise and Pilates pre-taped classes are available to purchase for Term 1 2022 for 12 weeks.
COVID-19: our clinics response. Let us reassure you that we have taken the necessary precautions and increased our hygiene procedures as per the changing and current DSHH and APA guidelines. Such measures include:
- Staff and clients may wear masks during treatment sessions.
- Clinicians thoroughly wash their hands between consultations. This is usual practise.
- Hand disinfectant solution is available in reception and treatment rooms for use by clients who may choose to use it on entry and on departure from the clinic. Clients are welcome to wash their hands.
- We have HEPA viral filters in each treatment area and reception to purify the air.
- All treatment couches, equipment and chairs are wiped down or disinfected after each consultation.
- A cough screen is in place at reception.
- Linen is changed between every client.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 9578 8657.
East Brighton Physiotherapy Centre aims is to help you to achieve your goal. Whether that be pain relief, rehabilitation after joint replacement, a sporting injury, improved posture or a higher level of physical fitness we aim to achieve the best possible result for you. This may involve return to sport, work or a vast variety of personal daily tasks.