BOOK now for face to face Clinical Pilates Classes commencing Monday 31/1/22. Call the clinic to book an assessment with Winston Lim or Bronwyn McIlveen. See our Clinical Exercise page of this website to find more information.
COVID-19: our clinics response
- From 18/10/21 Surgical Masks must be worn by clients indoors unless they have an exemption.
- Telehealth Consultations are available.
- Clinical Exercise and Pilates pre-taped classes are available to purchase with the Term 4B 2021 classes being still available to purchase until Sunday 30/1/22.
- 2022 Face to face Clinical Exercise classes of 10 people (4 groups running) and class of 3 people Saturday morning resume Monday 31/1/22. All clients attending must have had their 2nd COVID inoculation.
- Hydrotherapy groups have ceased. We are still waiting for the CGMC pool to re-open for our use in 2022. (as at 26/12/21).
Let us reassure you that we have taken the necessary precautions and increased our hygiene procedures as per DSHH and APA guidelines. Such measures include:
- Staff and clients wear masks at all times and every attempt is made to maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters wherever possible during treatment sessions.
- All clients are asked screening questions related to COVID-19 when booking their appointment and are asked to sign a declaration form relating to relevant COVID symptoms, high risk areas and exposure prior to attending they first appointment.
- Clinicians thoroughly wash their hands between consultations. This is usual practise.
- Hand disinfectant solution is available in reception and treatment rooms for use by clients who may choose to use it on entry and on departure from the clinic.
- We have HEPA viral filters in each treatment area and reception to purify the air
- All treatment couches, equipment and chairs are wiped down or disinfected after each consultation.
- Chairs in the waiting room are spaced to increase social distancing to 1.5 meters. A cough screen is in place at reception.
- Linen is changed between every client.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 9578 8657.
East Brighton Physiotherapy Centre aims is to help you to achieve your goal. Whether that be pain relief, rehabilitation after joint replacement, a sporting injury, improved posture or a higher level of physical fitness we aim to achieve the best possible result for you. This may involve return to sport, work or a vast variety of personal daily tasks.