Circuit breaker lock down for Covid (5 days) ending Wednesday 17/2/21 11:59pm (update 15/2/21).
Regrettably we are closed for face-to-face consultations for this period. We are available for telehealth consultations. All groups classes have been cancelled. Please call or email the clinic so we can assist you.
We plan to resume face-to-face consultations and exercises classes as listed below from Thursday 18/2/21.
COVID-19: our clinics response
- Increased hygiene and social distancing remain.
- Masks must be worn indoors.
- Telehealth Consultation available.
- Clinical Exercise and Pilates classes available online using a google drive link for Term 1, 2021.
- Face to face Clinical Exercise classes of 10 people (4 groups running) and classes of 3 people Saturday morning resume 28/1/21.
- Hydrotherapy groups have ceased until 2021. We are still waiting for the CGMC pool to re-open (as at 15/2/21).
Let us reassure you that we have taken the necessary precautions and increased our hygiene procedures as per DSHH and APA guidelines. Such measures include:
- All treatment couches, equipment and chairs are wiped down or disinfected after each consultation.
- Clinicians thoroughly wash their hands between consultations. This is usual practise.
- Chairs in the waiting room are spaced to increase social distancing.
- Hand disinfectant solution is available in every room and to is be used by all clients on entry and on departure from the clinic.
- All clients are asked screening questions on the phone related to COVID-19 when booking their appointment. Additionally, clients are asked to sign a declaration form stating that they have not returned from overseas or red areas in Australia in the last 2 weeks and do not have symptoms including cough, cold, sore throat, temperature, unusual fatigue or loss of taste and smell.
- Linen is changed between every client.
- Clients and staff wear masks at all times and distancing of 1.5 meters is respected wherever possible during treatment sessions.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 9578 8657.
East Brighton Physiotherapy Centre aims is to help you to achieve your goal. Whether that be pain relief, rehabilitation after joint replacement, a sporting injury, improved posture or a higher level of physical fitness we aim to achieve the best possible result for you. This may involve return to sport, work or a vast variety of personal daily tasks.