Expert knowledge and professional service to promote surgical, injury, sports injury and muscle recovery
Benefits of massage
- Reduce tension and spasms in muscle that is recovering from injury or surgery.
- Reduce scaring in soft tissue (muscle, tendons and ligaments).
- Sports massage for injuries to reduce bruising, swelling and break up contusions.
- Reduce swelling or swollen joints and tissues.
- Increase blood flow, circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Increased feeling of well being.
- Increase total body relaxation.
- Stress reduction.
Massage can be used for
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Back pain and stiffness
- Muscular aches and pains
- Stress reduction and poor sleep
- Injury recovery
30, 45 and 60 minute sessions can be arranged with a physiotherapist.